Style!

Hello, how I can change style in Eclipse? Everything in VB programme? idk… I never do it…
I must change… chat… panel equimpment etc.  I want create good and new game 🙂
More slots in eq hm…  cloak? gloves ? 🙂

Where I can find this programme?

This is nice style 🙂

THX

VB6 is found legally only through second hand sources, such as Ebay, or used software stores. If you’ve never used VB6 before, you’ll likely not get results like the image you’ve shown, but all the things you want to edit can be changed with VB6.

It’ll be a good few years before you get to the point where you can re-create my GUI programming skills. Keep that in mind and try to not get disheartened.

Yes, i know but wich file = style? in client? or server? hm… in source folder? idk

How i can learn it?

The screenshot you posted was when I was going to be working on WoH. That GUI would have been programmed in DX8 for Origins.

i read some tutorial and now i know how edit source 😉 i do it 🙂 I saw many frames but I have not seen this home where is window with panel, equimpment… If you know whew i can find that…

I will be grateful

@Vallander15:

I read some tutorial and now I know how edit source 😉 I do it 🙂 I saw many frames but I have not seen this home where is window with panel, equimpment… If you know whew I can find that…

I will be grateful

That’s the main frame, frmMirage (or frmEclipse, or w/e it’s called).
But the one in that image is made from scratch in VB6

@Vallander15:

I read some tutorial and now I know how edit source 😉

No. You don’t know how to edit the source code after reading a couple of tutorials.

Your sight is set too high for now. Just mess around with the engine and get good with it. Success will follow on in it’s own time.