Why ? PHP Eclipse Centre Game

i  use PHP Eclipse Centre Game and my server is ee2.6 status server inweb is online but when i register  press create account
and it loading very long time and not register. :icon_crap: why and how to fix it

ee2.6? jesus thats going back a bit, and you would need to edit the php for that version of eclipse

can you give me a 2.6 php eclipse centre game configuration.php (set for use with 2.6) thank you

Why are you using 2.6, unless you already have many maps, etc, finished for it.

Considering EE2.6 is a very unstable version of the engine, I would recommend using 2.7 or Eclipse Stable.

Anyway, I’m not sure what needs to be changed to use PHP Centre in the older version of Eclipse, though this topic isn’t a “resource”, but moreso requesting one; so I’ll move this thread.

i cant use 2.7 because when i connec client-server status server is cheaking long time and not show online/offline

@kikza02:

I cant use 2.7 because when I connec client-server status server is cheaking long time and not show online/offline

Fair enough, though I’d recommend EE1 over 2.6 any day (as EE1 was the last stable build until EE2.7 – plus it has encrypted graphics!).

Either way, it’s probably not working due to some sort of incompatibility; you would need to see how the game centre handles registrations, and someone familiar with the 2.6 source ideally cross-check it with that method.

you mean ee1 better than ee2.6 ? you think i will use 2.6 or 1.0 ?

1.0, if you cant use 2.7 or stable then use 1.0

:lipsrsealed: my game it finish in ee2.6