10 stuble ways to tell her she's getting fat

So, I was rummaging around the internet when I stumbled upon this gem of an article: 10 subtle ways to tell her she’s getting fat.

I honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading - having lived with women my whole life, the thought of doing ANY of these things literally made me cringe, and I’m of the opinion that any guy who would try out these “tips” is a complete asshole.

So my question is - what do you think of this article? Do you actually feel these tips would be helpful if this became an issue in a relationship?

Pretty interesting. I don’t think I would beat around the bush to tell her she’s putting on the pounds. I prefer to be straightforward and honest with her as a sign of respect.

I agree with Junx…though I lost a friend that way. We were talking about weight and she said how skinny I was, and that she wished she could be this skinny…and I said “Well if you work hard enough you might.” I suppose I came across as rude though.

I like No.8 the best, gets you both into shape.

As for being blunt and honest with your GF:
Good fucking luck.
You may think your being honest and nice, but your not.

It’s the same as calling someone an idiot, telling someone they’re stupid isn’t going to make them study harder or think more clearly, just makes them angry at you.

Renzo is speaking the truth. I’ve called people idiots all my lives and they never did put their heads in books to prove me wrong. ;D

Also, no offence to the girls here, but most young girls today are pretty much emotionally a wreck. So, if you ever mention anything that hints on the fact that she is getting fat or that she is wrong, you will be taking a one way trip to your personal hell.

I personally think that the option they took out (Rigging Her Chair) is the best one. That way, you can’t be held responsible. Just make sure you don’t laugh or she’ll know you did it. ;D

• Adulese

If your a construction worker just slowly make the doors smaller until she gets stuck.

if you’re a construction worker… chances are you’ll get stuck before she does

I dont think you understand just how big this chick is…

if she’s bigger than you, she already knows… and probably is either working out already, doesn’t care, or can’t work out because of how busy she is…

and it takes alot to put in a new door… not exactly a “Do it really quickly before she realizes it” type of thing…

@Bobosk:

if she’s bigger than you, she already knows… and probably is either working out already, doesn’t care, or can’t work out because of how busy she is…

and it takes alot to put in a new door… not exactly a “Do it really quickly before she realizes it” type of thing…

It’s not really that hard… Cut out a bit at the top, bring in the sides, put in some steel netting and wood where the gap around the frame is, and paint.

Tip: Make sure you use the same paint. =D

“10 stuble ways…”