How To Build Executables.

I have a question, how do I build executables in VB6 Express Edition 2008? I’ve googled it and looked everywhere, no luck. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance to this matter.

AHA! I newb with good grammar and respect! I LOVE YOU

Look for the build option, and it will compile an executable file into the project folder.

@Lollicat:

AHA! I newb with good grammar and respect! I LOVE YOU

Thank You 🙂 I believe I found the build option, but it’s not available and is blanked out. Is there something I must select first? If so, or if there’s a tutorial I’d greatly appreciate a link to it.

You have to save the project first, and doing so creates a destined problem. Perhaps take a screen shot if the problem persists? Hit the Prt Scr/SysRQ key and paste in paint.

Okay, I will try this.

I still am having issues, the attachment below shows my errors.

You can’t use any other version of VB to edit Eclipse. It needs to be VB6.

It’s VB6 Express Edition 2008, a branch of VB6 I believe. I was told it’d work fine.

No, it’s VB.NET 2008.

Whoever told you it’d work fine is an idiot.

Will I be able to change the names of all the titles (Moderator, Mapper ect. , colors of the titles, and rights of each without VB6?

You can’t edit the source code without vb6.

@Andrew4444:

Will I be able to change the names of all the titles (Moderator, Mapper ect. , colors of the titles, and rights of each without VB6?

Since you are head developer, I’m asking if any of this can be done WITHOUT the source code. I.e. Is this or is this not source-code related?

@Andrew4444:

@Andrew4444:

Since you are head developer, I’m asking if any of this can be done WITHOUT the source code. I.e. Is this or is this not source-code related?

Sorry, but it IS source code related. You will have to find/purchase Visual Basic 6 to make any of those changes. Either that or find someone kind enough to handle your edits for you. ^_^

I’m the head developer of Eclipse Origins, not Eclipse Stable nor Eclipse Evolution. In fact, these versions are outdated and I’m fairly sure they’re no longer being worked on.

As for your question, no they cannot.

Thank you for your help.