How to get server in eclipse stable

How it the world do I get the eclipse server to download in eclipse stable I downloaded it and it only came with the client :icon_crap: :sad: 😢. Can simeone please help me ;D :cheesy: :icon_music: 💋 :icon_meditation: XD :azn:Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase

screenshot hopefully it helps XD

sorry I’ll have to wait on screenshot

@MMORPG:

How it the world do I get the eclipse server to download in eclipse stable I downloaded it and it only came with the client :icon_crap: :sad: 😢. Can simeone please help me ;D :cheesy: :icon_music: 💋 :icon_meditation: XD :azn:Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase

screenshot hopefully it helps XD

sorry I’ll have to wait on screenshot

Lay off the cocoa puffs lol. That’s just weird, the folder for Eclipse Stable should contain a folder for Client and Server. Are you sure you got the right link for it? If not this SHOULD be the right one:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rwezwwjaymy/Eclipse-Stable.rar

You just keep having problem after problem don’t you?
Are you sure it isn’t there? When you extract the file after downloading it there should have been a folder, then when you open it there should be a client and server folder…

Lol there is a client folder and a breeze items file??? did something go epicly wrong

hope this helps you help me  :cheesy:

one of these should work

lol sorry bout the smilies i just like em =P  :cheesy: :embarrassed: :huh: :sad:  😛 😉 :afro: :azn: 😢 :evil: XD :icon_alabanza: :icon_beer: :icon_crap: :icon_meditation: :icon_music: :icon_surprised: 💋 :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes: :renzo: ;D

WORK!!!  please

why won’t it upload or is my cpu not gettn it???

imma have to do same as i did other time with library files how big is eclipse stable **.**mb someone please answer

You’re probably going to…
When I had dileup, I had to get someone else to download the stuff, because of the size of it, or download it on a high-speed connection.

I’m trying to figure out how you’ll manage to actually host a server, considering you’ll need a dedicated machine always running 24/7 connected to the internet 😮

the downloading part just takes a while but idk about the hosting it has to be 24/7 even if u put it on the internet??? :icon_surprised:

@MMORPG:

the downloading part just takes a while but idk about the hosting it has to be 24/7 even if u put it on the internet??? :icon_surprised:

People will need to connect to your game, and there’s almost no chance they’ll be able to unless you have a dedicated machine and connection (the lag will be unimaginable if they play your game, and the server has dileup).

This doesn’t mean you won’t be able to make a game though, it just means other people can’t play it until you have the allocated resources.

so if i make game on my computer tranfer to a new highspeed cpu ittl work 😃

@MMORPG:

so if I make game on my computer tranfer to a new highspeed cpu ittl work 😃

yes  :azn:

thankyou