Script placement question

this is a quest made by cloudwolf00s quest maker and I was wondering where do I put the script?

'Quest script created using cloudwolf00s Quest Maker (cloudwolf00s Quest Maker is © cloudwolf00 2010)
Case 1

'If the player has not started the quest, start the quest for them. This also prevents errors occuring in the script later on
If GetVar( “Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1” ) = vbNullString Then

'Start the quest for the player by setting their status to 0
Call PutVar(“Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1”, “0”)

End If

'If the player level is greater than or equal to the needed player level and less than or equal to the maximum level
If (GetPlayerLevel(Index) >= 1) And (GetPlayerLevel(Index) <= 5) Then

'If the player has not started the quest yet
If GetVar( “Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1” ) = “0” Then

'The player has now started the quest and can go onto the next part
Call PlayerMsg(Index, “Armadillo: Hello, this might be your first day in the campament, right?
we need some food so our survivors dont die from hunger”, BRIGHTRED)

'The player started the quest, set their status to 1
Call PutVar(“Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1”, “1”)

'If the player has started the quest and needs to attempt to finish it
ElseIf GetVar( “Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1” ) = “1” Then

'Give the player exp
Call SetPlayerExp(Index, GetPlayerExp(Index) + 10)
Call SendStats(Index)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, “Armadillo: Please take 10 experience for helping me!”, BRIGHTRED)

'The player has completed the quest
Call PlayerMsg(Index, “Armadillo: I think thats the last one”, BRIGHTRED)

'The player has completed the quest, set their status to 2
Call PutVar(“Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1”, “2”)

'If the player has completed the quest and claimed their reward
ElseIf GetVar( “Scripts\Quests” & GetPlayerName(Index) & “.ini”, “Quests”, “Quest1” ) = “2” Then

'Tell them they have completed the quest
Call PlayerMsg(Index, “Armadillo: Thanks for your help”, BRIGHTRED)

End If

End If

Exit Sub

i believe it would be under scripted npc