Voice over

Ok, basicaly I’m making a flash for my portfolio, voicing all the characters myself would sound extreamly lame so I have to ask for backup on this one.
What you can do for me - record a phrase I’ll give here with your microphone, in as good quality as you can, making it understandable, no to friggin loud (I can chane the voice myself but no need to brust my ears), save, send on the email I provide.
What you can get from me - you can get mentioned in the credits… not much, but it’s not much I’m asking for.

Open the spoiler for details:

! Lines I need voiced over:
“is that all?” - guy working in the groceries, generic voice, whatever
“that’ll be 4.33” - the same guy as above
“open the damn door” - bad guy, some generic voice
“KID! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!” - the same bad guy (“kid” is upstairs so it’s like you’re calling someone who’s upstairs… lolz)
“open the damn door yourself” - another bad guy - this one with nygga voice (do we have any gangsta on the forums?)
“ok, ok, I’ll open them, jezas” - the nygga bad guy
“what the fu…” - “kid” (another bad guy, just younger), interupted
! and that’s actualy all. If it’s possible - if you want to do this stuff, record all the lines I posted, I will just choose the best “voice actors” (if any are up to this), so if you suck at being a shopkeeper - maybee you can fit in as a lazy bad guy who doesn’t want to open the door himself.
! the e-mail is: mrkusy@gmail.com

Post if interested, the finished animation will probobly get uploaded sometime in may, after my exams.

Since obviously nobody gives a quack, at least I’ll add a picture with presentation of what’s the animation’s style:

probably a good idea to go to the newgrounds forum for free voice actors, i dont think a forum filled with 13-15 year old “game developers” are good at, or even comfortable with, doing a voice over. 😛

Yeah I know Renzo, but I just wanted to check out place I know with people I at least recall from the username.

I’ll give them a try.

If you want. But I have an Asian Accent, though.

Sincerely,
Rithy

I’ll do something in with my amazing American voice … oh wait, American accents suck … ah well. I’ll send something over this weekend.

• Adulese

@renzozuken2002:

probably a good idea to go to the newgrounds forum for free voice actors, I dont think a forum filled with 13-15 year old “game developers” are good at, or even comfortable with, doing a voice over. 😛

My voice has been making 18 year old American girls cream on Skype for years.

@Robin:

@renzozuken2002:

probably a good idea to go to the newgrounds forum for free voice actors, I dont think a forum filled with 13-15 year old “game developers” are good at, or even comfortable with, doing a voice over. 😛

My voice has been making 18 year old American girls cream on Skype for years.

I’ve heard Robins voice…and well…its heavily British. If that can cause 18 year old American girls to “cream” I’m screwed.  😛

J/K. I am married so I don’t have to worry about that.

Yes. We have a large Skype conversation which originated as the podcast.

Now it’s just me, David and 7 American girls who keep asking me to read things out for them.

@Robin:

Yes. We have a large Skype conversation which originated as the podcast.

Now it’s just me, David and 7 American girls who keep asking me to read things out for them.

Err wow XD

Robin - I’m sure there are going to be at least one female in the examination commission, you can do me a favour and vocaly arouse them.

I’d help, but I don’t think you need any female voices.