Eclipse meet up

we should have an eclipse meet up whose with me!

This has come up long before your time. The furthest we got was some members near each other who might or might not have met each other. We decided most of the anti social people would be too weird for this event. Not that I’d mind.

Make a donation goal lol to host an event.

I dont think its a matter of unsocialness (though that is part of it, and a real word…shutup) its more of a matter that we all live miles apart and would need plane tickets to get more then a couple people together.

Get me a plane ticket.

Who wants to pay for half the members?

I got a car and a job, if I plan to meet anyone up, it won’t be 'til AT LEAST April or May. and it all depends on who with. Most of you guys are still considered minors, and I’d really not like to get weird looks for travelling across the nation to see minors…

That being said the only people I would actually like to meet up with in real life, and no offense to other members would probably be

Lex

Evan,

Matt,

John,

Zarachi,

And that’s probably the whole list… if other members like Chief and Sekaru were still here, they’d probably be on that list too.

If you guys are serious we can set a donation goal, I’m not sure how that would be organized and a lot more planning would need to go into it. I have a car so either way I could do it, but it’s a matter of where everyone is, how many people would show and how to account for those  people.

When it would be done, where it would be done, how long it would be done etc.

I got a car and a job, if I plan to meet anyone up, it won’t be 'til AT LEAST April or May. and it all depends on who with. Most of you guys are still considered minors, and I’d really not like to get weird looks for travelling across the nation to see minors…

That being said the only people I would actually like to meet up with in real life, and no offense to other members would probably be

Lex

Evan,

Matt,

John,

Zarachi,

And that’s probably the whole list… if other members like Chief and Sekaru were still here, they’d probably be on that list too.

Yeah, fuck you.

Benn then you guys would no longer be small avatars that I scroll by… this is weird…

Yeah, duck you.

Probably doug too, I forgot you, sorry.

I am not so uptight in person. 😉 Honestly though, the staff would have to come or else it wouldn’t really be a real meetup.

I am not so uptight in person. 😉 Honestly though, the staff would have to come or else it wouldn’t really be a real meetup.

Not to rain on your glory, but it wouldn’t be a meetup without some of eclipse’s more popular members… like Marsh… and Richy.

and

JUMBOFILE!

jk

Ive seen this thread like 3 times before lol

Would consider it depending on the location.

Reminds me of this glorious topic with contents as follows.

Eclipse Meetup 2013

Not to rain on your glory, but it wouldn’t be a meetup without some of eclipse’s more popular members… like Marshy dearest… and Pimp Lord Rich.

It goes both ways. Legends group is technically staff, just retired.

It goes both ways. Legends group is technically staff, just retired.

I’m a retired staff >_>, I’m also an oldschool member and I’m freaking awesome… I used to even have my own user group… CREST IS COOL TOO!

THEY HAVE A BRAND OF TOOTHPASTE NAMED AFTER ME!

I’m a retired staff >_>, I’m also an oldschool member and I’m freaking awesome… I used to even have my own user group… CREST IS COOL TOO!

You would have to ask @[member=“Link”]. 😛 I would give it to you, but I think there’s a reason why you don’t have it.

Id totally love to, but i live on like the opposite side of the globe from the majority of eclipse. 😕 I still think it would be cool to be able to have like an eclipsecon