Can't block things in map…

Hello!

im using Eclipse the final frontier and when im make a house or something in my map and i want to block the house with attributes in map editor so i block but when im walking in the game i can walk on the house and the block not working…

what to do?

sorry about my english!

Do other map attributes work?

Do other map attributes work?

im trying to block with other maps and its not working im try to block with attributes and layers…

dont working :(

what to do?

im trying to block with other maps and its not working im try to block with attributes and layers…

dont working :(

what to do?

My question still stands. Do other map attributes, like bank or warp, work, or do all map attributes not work?

My question still stands. Do other map attributes, like bank or warp, work, or do all map attributes not work?

all work bank ,warp ,shop.

but only block dont work and sorry about my english

I don’t suppose you have walkthrough toggled in the admin panel? It allows you to step through things you otherwise couldn’t - useful, for example, in getting coordinates while mapping.

I don’t suppose you have walkthrough toggled in the admin panel? It allows you to step through things you otherwise couldn’t - useful, for example, in getting coordinates while mapping.

right dude its beacuse toggle walkthrough thanks !! :)

Set the tag to resolved.

Set the tag to resolved.

Didn’t happen. Big surprise? Lolno.