If you have ever used VB6 you know that there is no mouse wheel scroll functionality well here is a quick tutorial on how to use the mouse wheel to scroll in the VB6 IDE.
1. First download the VB6 Mouse Wheel.exe. Click here!
2. Next create a new folder in System32 called “vb6mousefix”.
3. Then run command prompt in administrator
4. Now type type regsvr32 VB6IDEMouseWheelAddin.dll, and then click OK.
5. Start VB6
6. Click “Add-Ins” and then click “Add-in Manager”.
7. In the Add-In Manager, click MouseWheel Fix
9. Click the “Loaded/Unloaded” check box and click the “Load on Startup” check box.
10. Click OK.
You are done! Enjoy!
Remember not delete the “vb6mousefix” folder and not to move it out of your system32 folder.