Block Player

Hello,

I’m using Eclipse Advanced, and I wanna know if I can block player by the CustomScripts (on the server).

Just an example of what I wanna do:

If player level < 10 Then the player can’t pass.

Thank you for your help. :)

Get familiar with the events system.

From modPlayer Sub PlayerMove, Select Case dir, Case dir_up:

' Check to see if the tile is a event and if it is check if its opened

If Map(GetPlayerMap(index)).Tile(GetPlayerX(index), GetPlayerY(index) - 1).Type <> TILE_TYPE_EVENT Then

Call SetPlayerY(index, GetPlayerY(index) - 1)

SendPlayerMove index, movement, sendToSelf

Moved = YES

Else

If Map(GetPlayerMap(index)).Tile(GetPlayerX(index), GetPlayerY(index) - 1).Data1 > 0 Then

If Events(Map(GetPlayerMap(index)).Tile(GetPlayerX(index), GetPlayerY(index) - 1).Data1).WalkThrought = YES Or (Player(index).EventOpen(Map(GetPlayerMap(index)).Tile(GetPlayerX(index), GetPlayerY(index) - 1).Data1) = YES) Then

Call SetPlayerY(index, GetPlayerY(index) - 1)

SendPlayerMove index, movement, sendToSelf

Moved = YES

End If

End If

End If

IIRC, you can do a level-based trigger to make the tile not-walkable. If I’m wrong, then you can always mimic this code to make a custom scripted tile, though you’ll need one script per direction.

Thank you a lot for your help. :)