Download Link - https://www.mediafire.com/?0hze014j4j8xcdu
What is Ambervale?
Ambervale, like many games here, is a 2D online role playing game. The game is set in the world littered with locations ranging from Haunted Mines, Lush Forests, Crumbling Ruins and Puzzles that even the smartest adventurer would struggle with. The world of Etherelda is calling, are you ready?
What Differentiates Ambervale from other games?
This is often the question most asked and, especially when I read the “Eclipse Projects” section, the most important piece of information. Ambervale is different from other 2D games of it’s kind because what Etherelda offers is exploration at it’s finest. No longer are areas off limits due to your level. Granted some areas may be dangerous but with the right food (Or even friends!) you should be able to make it. The world calls out for you to explore the vast grassy plains and deep dark caves and with the right equipment to deal with the inhabitants of these areas you may find yourself rewarded for your exploration efforts.
What does Ambervale offer?
- Level 1 - 30 content.
- GUI created by Eclipse’s well known, and respected, artist **Wing! **
- A Quest System that is driven to make you explore! (Quest log much like Skyrim or Oblivion)
- Extensive Guild System (More information soon)
- Nine equipment slots (More room for equipable loot!)
- Bosses that reward adventurers with expensive and exotic loot!
- Spell/Ability System that upgrades spells after duration.
- Exclusive soundtrack for all areas to fully immerse players.
- Every weapon and piece of armour paperdolled! (Credit to Wing)
- No Microtransactions!, Now or Forever!
What’s the catch?/ Final note.
There is no catch. I know it’s difficult to believe as every game I have ever played has promised more than me (and often a bigger budget!) but often money clouds their judgement. The promise I will take to the end is that I will never exploit or ruin the integrity of my game for a buck. For those asking I am funding this game from my own finances and do not expect anything back in return (Hence the lack of “PLEASE DONATE HERE” at the top of the post). This game, in my eyes at least, is me giving back to a community that I have loved & hated over the past four years. As they say the proof is in the pudding and hopefully I will be able to show that on the
28th of June!
Silvercoast Market - 8/6/15
Necromancers Tower - 5/6/15
Glacial Village - 31/5/15
Thank you to:
Officer Johnston for programming!
Wing for the wonderful logo and UI that you will all see shortly (It’s sweeeeeet!!!)
Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook!
Thank you everyone! - Jumpahead/Euan