MoktavZ Logo-shoP [NEW]

Hello guys Since i Create a Tutorial for creating a Logo and its Really helpfull, now i am back to Open the Logo Shop for you Who doesent have a Logo. You can request to me a Logo for FREE.

Guidelines/Rules**:**

• Only 2 requests at a time. To be fair with other people’s requests. I’m not made of time, after all.

• Wait your turn and be patient. I also have my own project.

-If you have a rude opinion, keep it too yourself. If you wish to make it constructive criticism, please do.

• As with any other shop, please give credits.

• When posting a reference pic, please put it within a spoiler.(if its too large)

• I have the right to reject your request if I cant do it.

Request Form**:**

Sorry guys i forget to add this Form since i Relize that i cant Decide what font I used to make A logo causss i dont know The llogo Theme for Exampe [Theme: Fantasy, SciFi, Dark, etc.] Well thats all for now hope this will help ! ;)

Tittle :

Sub Tittle :

Tittle Color :

Sub Tittle Color :

Tittle Size :

SubTittle Size :

Background:

Refrence(Use a Spoiler) :

Theme:

The User Using MoktavZ Logo-shoP:

-Sherwin

-zomb88

-Rydo

-Scorge

-artix5455

-Muhammed

-Lzhct

-vulcanus

Galerry**:**

Some of my Work, You can use my logo as Refrence to !

Okay thats all for now ! Please give me Opinion after i finish your Requested Logo :)

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Tittle : Spiral Mech[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Tittle : Online[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Tittle Color : Silver (Machine Thing)[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Tittle Color : Anything Good[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Tittle Size : Your Size[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]SubTittle Size : Like the online size[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Background: As possible nothing[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Refrence(Use a Spoiler) : A Mechine type game , Like[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Tittle : Spiral Mech[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Tittle : Online[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Tittle Color : Silver (Machine Thing)[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Tittle Color : Anything Good[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Tittle Size : Your Size[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]SubTittle Size : Like the online size[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Background: As possible nothing[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Refrence(Use a Spoiler) : A Mechine type game , Like[/background]

Okay Sherwin your Logo is Finish. I will PM the LOGO !

Please give me your Opinion ;)

Thanks Alot… I really Love this!!

I still don’t know what to say , but i really like it :D

Thank you so much for your Opinion, i am glad that you The Logo. I spend 1 Hour to make it . :D

You still can Request 1 more Logo, If you need it. ;)

i suggest if you show everyone that you’ve done… to impress them :D

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Title : PKenyon[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Title : None[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Title Color : Its going on a light blue / white background so was thinking maybe darkblue/white[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Title Color : none[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Title Size : 200h x 600w or a 1:3 height to width ratio[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]SubTitle Size : none[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Background: transparent[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Refrence(Use a Spoiler) : n/a but if the P could be longer (higher) some how so a navigation can fit under Kenyon that would be good[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Title : PKenyon[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Title : None[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Title Color : Its going on a light blue / white background so was thinking maybe darkblue/white[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Sub Title Color : none[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Title Size : 200h x 600w or a 1:3 height to width ratio[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]SubTitle Size : none[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Background: transparent[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Refrence(Use a Spoiler) : n/a but if the P could be longer (higher) some how so a navigation can fit under Kenyon that would be good[/background]

Sorry but what is the Logo theme? is that Fantsay or Futuristic, Or what? thats all Thank You ;)

Sorry for Reply yours so Long :P

for a dev site so its no game theme

Alright zomb88 I am not sure this is what you want But this is the best I can do. Pleaase Give an Opinion !

If this not like you want Forgive me :P

I have a secret request that I can’t tell/show anybody yet, I’ll PM it to you soon.

I have a secret request that I can’t tell/show anybody yet, I’ll PM it to you soon.

Alright Scorge Your logo Is finish, Check out your Mail. And if its not like what you want Please Forgive me.

I Tried my best to make that Logo :)

I love it, could you send me the file for it? And what program do you use to make these logo’s, this is just amazing.

Thanks, I use Photoshop to Create this Logo. I will P.M you the download link !

Can i ask for an Background?

Size 450x320

Theme: Sci-Fi or Machine Type

Color: As possible not dark , it’s good if it is light a bit

Reference: Not transparent

Well this is my First time creting a Background But i Try my Best :D

cool tell me when you finished it.

Alright Sherwin this is your Background, Not sure if this what You want but i tried my best to make this.

Please give a Opinion about this ! ;)

Can you just create a Sky with clouds then add me Logo on the top?

Any size would do … i was just going to use it on Menu…

Well if you want to use it For menu You better give me yours Menu Screenshot so i can Make a perfect size and placing.

I will create it after you Screenshot your Menu. ;)