Little problem with Quest System of Alatar

Hello! I have the Alatar´s Quest System, and I have a trouble;

When I am in a Quest of Gatering items, and gater the item, always send me the text “1/X” (where x is the max items that I have to gather)

Doesn´t care how much items I gather, is always “1/X”

For example, I have to gather 20 Eggs; the TextMessage will be: “Quest: Eggs - You have 1/20 Eggs”, always :(

Any ideas??

This is the code of the Case QUEST_TYPE_GOGATHER 'Gather X amount of X item.

! ! Case QUEST_TYPE_GOGATHER 'Gather X amount of X item. ! If TargetIndex = Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Item Then ! ! 'reset the count first ! Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = 0 ! ! 'Check inventory for the items ! For i = 1 To MAX_INV ! If GetPlayerInvItemNum(Index, i) = TargetIndex Then ! If Item(i).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Then ! Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = GetPlayerInvItemValue(Index, i) ! Else ! 'If is the correct item add it to the count ! Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount + 1 ! End If ! End If ! Next ! ! PlayerMsg Index, "Quest: " + Trim$(Quest(QuestNum).Name) + " - You have " + Trim$(Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount) + "/" + Trim$(Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Amount) + " " + Trim$(Item(TargetIndex).Name), Yellow ! ! If Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount >= Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Amount Then ! QuestMessage Index, QuestNum, "Task completed", 0 ! If CanEndQuest(Index, QuestNum) Then ! EndQuest Index, QuestNum ! Else ! Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = 0 ! Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).ActualTask = ActualTask + 1 ! End If ! End If ! End If !

Make sure that the value is being updated. Also can you complete the quest after you get the eggs?

Make sure that the value is being updated. Also can you complete the quest after you get the eggs?

Its about the S and C list in ModEnumerations??

And No, I can´t complete it, because Its always in 1/20 eggs

But, I can complete it, If I set 1/1 eggs

Replace code with this.

Case QUEST_TYPE_GOGATHER 'Gather X amount of X item.

If TargetIndex = Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Item Then

'reset the count first

'Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = 0

'Check inventory for the items

For i = 1 To MAX_INV

If GetPlayerInvItemNum(Index, i) = TargetIndex Then

If Item(i).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Then

Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = GetPlayerInvItemValue(Index, i)

Else

'If is the correct item add it to the count

Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount + 1

End If

End If

Next

PlayerMsg Index, "Quest: " + Trim$(Quest(QuestNum).Name) + " - You have " + Trim$(Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount) + "/" + Trim$(Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Amount) + " " + Trim$(Item(TargetIndex).Name), Yellow

If Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount >= Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Amount Then

QuestMessage Index, QuestNum, "Task completed", 0

If CanEndQuest(Index, QuestNum) Then

EndQuest Index, QuestNum

Else

Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).CurrentCount = 0

Player(Index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).ActualTask = ActualTask + 1

End If

End If

End If

That might work.

IT WORKS! :)

Thank you Abhi!