I’m building off EFF (which I think is a build off of Eclipse Mega). I’ve already got extensive custom edits, so switching or restarting isn’t really in the bag. Yesterday I started getting an RTE9 in my modGraphics.
TEX_GUI is stored as DX8TextureRec, which includes Texture As Long. I’ve spent a couple hours poking around DX8 texture bugs on the net and am still at a loss. Anyone have any insights?
My sub Check_GUIs is working fine…
Public Sub CheckGUIs() Dim I As Long ' If debug mode, handle error then exit out If Options.Debug = 1 Then On Error GoTo ErrorHandler I = 1 NumGUIs = 1 ReDim Tex_GUI(1) While FileExist(GFX_PATH & "gui\" & I & GFX_EXT) ReDim Preserve Tex_GUI(NumGUIs) NumTextures = NumTextures + 1 ReDim Preserve gTexture(NumTextures) Tex_GUI(NumGUIs).filepath = App.Path & GFX_PATH & "gui\" & I & GFX_EXT Tex_GUI(NumGUIs).Texture = NumTextures NumGUIs = NumGUIs + 1 I = I + 1 Wend NumGUIs = NumGUIs - 1 ' Error handler Exit Sub ErrorHandler: HandleError "CheckGUIs", "modDatabase", Err.Number, Err.Description, Err.Source, Err.HelpContext Err.Clear Exit Sub End Sub
Still unsure why TEX_GUI isn’t storing data properly. This is where the RTE9 actually happens: