EA help

So,I decided to use Eclipse Advanced .If I log in the screen is blank.

http://prntscr.com/1443uq

Is there any way to fix it?I really need this engine.

Thanks

Try deleting the contents of your server data folders and then starting the server up. You still need to have the folder in place, just empty. The server will then recreate blank data files where files are missing. Let me know if this works.

When this blank screen happens, is there an error message of any kind? Have you installed the run-time files?

Try deleting the contents of your server data folders and then starting the server up. You still need to have the folder in place, just empty. The server will then recreate blank data files where files are missing. Let me know if this works.

When this blank screen happens, is there an error message of any kind? Have you installed the run-time files?

S

Thank you for your answer. If i delete the contents of server data folder and start up it says Run-time error “9” Subscript out of range. No there is no error messages,I was thinking about run-time files.I have Eclipse’s run-time files,the Eclipse Advanced run-time files link is dead o.o

Server won’t recreate missing data files,it just creates the folder

You should not delete the folders. The folders must be there and empty before starting the server.

I have just tried this on Eclipse - Events System 2.3 and it works for me. Sorry, wrong engine. I have just tried this with Eclipse Advanced and it also works. The necessary run-time files are the same as Eclipse, except perhaps for the DX8 support. Try this link to the Nightly runtimes.

You should not delete the folders. The folders must be there and empty before starting the server.

I have just tried this on Eclipse - Events System 2.3 and it works for me. Sorry, wrong engine. I have just tried this with Eclipse Advanced and it also works. The necessary run-time files are the same as Eclipse, except perhaps for the DX8 support. Try this link to the Nightly runtimes.

Server replaced files but still blank screen.I’m tyring with runtimes now

Worked with runtimes!Thanks a lot you are the best :D

Great, glad it’s working!

Welcome to the forums. Help to keep them clean. Kindly mark your topic resolved.

Great, glad it’s working!

Welcome to the forums. Help to keep them clean. Kindly mark your topic resolved.

I will sound like a noob but I’m new to forum

How do I mark my topic as resolved?

Don’t worry about it. It’s a good thing to ask.

Edit your first post and go to full editor. Under the topic title and topic tags, there should be a topic prefix with a drop-down menu.