Scary

ok so me and ranqe were chating on skype and he wanted to show me some vb6 code but then this guy keep on poping up in are calls named murdoc magisian or something and he keeps saying oh your hacked and crap do anyone here know him

i spelled his name rong btw

Go to your start menu goto the search bar type in msconfig and hit enter. Go startup and uncheck any suspicious looking names, do it in safe mode so it cant just re add itself. Other then that i would reformat.

We have a member close to that name here. But its hard to tell what you are saying.

Go to your start menu goto the search bar type in msconfig and hit enter. Go startup and uncheck any suspicious looking names, do it in safe mode so it cant just re add itself. Other then that i would reformat.

We have a member close to that name here. But its hard to tell what you are saying.

his name was murdoc magician and he was saying “your hacked, your hacked good” and crap but hes proble being retarted

i found him and blocked him and i cant find him here and i found out hes in canada

It’d be so much easier to understand you if you typed coherent sentences, Artix. Really.

i found him and blocked him and i cant find him here and i found out hes in canada

Change all your passwords.

We have a user called Murdoc, but he’s a great guy and would not do something like this.

run malwarebytes, and super anti spyware along with any other antivirus program you have.

Change your passwords and make a new skype account.

lol good prank murdoc

We have a user called Murdoc, but he’s a great guy and would not do something like this.

{img}

Well then…

My heart is broken… when you think you know someone!