Were can i find CrystalShire GUI only the Main?

were can i find CrystalShire GUI only the Main?

in the CS game files under data files/graphics/gui

If you mean the CS game, then I think the GUI is copyrighted. You can’t use it without Robin’s permission.

For CS:DE \data files\graphics\gui\main

You can’t use it without Robin’s permission.

then why did robin release CS:DE ? :D

then why did robin release CS:DE ? :D

CS:DE and CS are 2 different things. CS = Game

CS:DE = crappy old CS.

Both there GUI’s are different.

in the CS game files under data files/graphics/gui

were i find download crystal shire files?

Dragon, firstly, do you want the GUI from Crystalshire the game or Crystalshire: Developer’s Edition (CS:DE)- the engine?

If you want the GUI from the game, well you’d have to download the game and it’d be in the /bin/ folder. However, it is trademarked so you can’t legally use it. Plus, plagiarism is not appreciated here.

If you want the CS:DE GUI, you can get it from Robin’s History Bundle.

Dragon, firstly, do you want the GUI from Crystalshire the game or Crystalshire: Developer’s Edition (CS:DE)- the engine?

If you want the GUI from the game, well you’d have to download the game and it’d be in the /bin/ folder. However, it is trademarked so you can’t legally use it. Plus, plagiarism is not appreciated here.

If you want the CS:DE GUI, you can get it from Robin’s History Bundle.

thanks dude!

but when im copy and paste the GUI from CrystalShire and turn the Game so i get a error… what to do?

It is not as simple as copy pasting. You will have to change things based upon the engine you have.

It is not as simple as copy pasting. You will have to change things based upon the engine you have.

ohh

look i want to see the map more now i have the Eclipse Origins GUI Main

so i want change Main GUI

were i find more GUI like CrystalShire?

What version of EO are you using?

What version of EO are you using?

im think the new beacuse yesterday im download from this website

That’ll be EclipseVB.

You need to convert the GUI elements to JPEG, not PNG. Then you just have to rearrange the windows in VB6. :)

That’ll be EclipseVB.

You need to convert the GUI elements to JPEG, not PNG. Then you just have to rearrange the windows in VB6. :)

i dont know VB6 so you just say download eclipse origins not eclipsevb?

You will still have to do the same thing.

now im use in Dragon Eclipse 2.0

well how to change main gui?

You still have to do it.