Making an "Attack on SIght" NPC attack you

Hey, whenever I create an enemy NPC and have them on “Attack on Sight” I attack them but they don’t attack back. I have their damage over 0 but it’s not working. How do I fix this? I use Eclipse VB.

Change your game mode…

If youre an Admin then are they not attacking you 😉

Don’t forget that you also need to set their range to something appropriate.

Change your game mode…

If youre an Admin then are they not attacking you 😉

Don’t forget that you also need to set their range to something appropriate.

I think you guys need to read the question again. ^_^

Hey, whenever I create an enemy NPC and have them on “Attack on Sight” I attack them but they don’t attack back. I have their damage over 0 but it’s not working. How do I fix this? I use Eclipse VB.

If the npc isn’t doing any damage, then it’s probably because the NPC’s stats cannot hit through yours. Try boosting the stats of the npc to the max, and see the difference. Another possibility is that there’s a bug. If the maxed stat npc doesn’t hit you, let me know and I’ll add it to the bug list.

It’s not working, the NPC just stands there not doing anything. I’m not sure how I will progress now….

I’ve located the problem (which also ties in with the resources not respawning problem) and have started to try to fix it.

EDIT: Fixed the problem. I’ll post a tutorial now.

EDIT: Here’s the link

Can you give a screenshot of the NPC properties?

Can you give a screenshot of the NPC properties?

This is a prime example of why topic tags should be changed ASAP. Scorge confirmed with me that the problem was fixed.