[Paid] Pixel Artist

http://michaelpettinato.deviantart.com/

Hey, i’m looking to work on games for a low price, to build up a portfolio. I can’t really set a price, but I’m cheaper then most artists, just PM me at dA or skype me at pixelpettinato@yahoo.com or email me pixelpettinato@yahoo.com

Don’t PM me here, as I don’t visit Eclipse to often.

Thanks for your time.

Bump

Sorry if I’m not aloud to bump. I don’t know the rules.

If you are fast with your Work and turn around times I could use you within my Project “HO”. Judging from your Pixel Art Id need you to create a Few Item/Weapon Templates then recolour them as required. If Interested - message me.

Oiiiii m8 lking for pixl artst for my game init got no mongeies burt free wrk pls

Oiiiii m8 lking for pixl artst for my game init got no mongeies burt free wrk pls

daduck O.o

what language is that?

daduck O.o

what language is that?

Translation:

Hello Good sir,

I am looking for an individual who has the ability to create pixel art. I require this for my game project, however I unfortunatly have no funds available to cover the cost of your work. Is it possible that you do charity work for an individual such as myself?

Kind Regards,

Felchbest

Felchbest

Ohgawdwhy

OHGAWDATWIKIPOSTINDEED

Datlink. Mmm…

Also, you’ve got one example of work on your DeviantArt page. You might wanna consider having some more.