Paper doll expansion?

how would I go about expanding a paper doll template only designed for 450 items (http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=itemsfr9.png) if I needed to include around 500 paper doll items and several non paper doll items on the sheet.  I also am wondering how to go about including non-paper doll items to a paper doll sheet? is there anything special to do? These questions might seem dumb but I’m stuck at this point on my graphics project which has taken up the last several weeks and its driving me bonkers.

You got two questions but I think i can just answer one of them well.

how would I go about expanding a paper doll template only designed for 450 items (http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=itemsfr9.png) if I needed to include around 500 paper doll items and several non paper doll items on the sheet

The only way to change this is, I think, to edit something of the Eclipse Source but don’t ask me what you need to change.

I also am wondering how to go about including non-paper doll items to a paper doll sheet?

Thats quiet easy: Click
Just take a view at the picture. You see some Numbers [and a german text which you can ignore  ;)]. Its seperated in Paperdolled Items and Non-Paperdolled Items. If you put a non paperdolled Item on a Square of the Non Paperdolled section be carefull to let the square Fields of the Number at the Paperdolled Item Section empty. If you let this Section empty, it will not be shown at your charackter even if you equipe it.

With friendly Greetings
Serdradox

Thanks Serdradox, that makes a bit more sense.  I’m still wondering if theres a limit to the number of paperdolls on a sheet? can I just keep on expanding a template indefinently? sorry, I just have a huge number of Items I want to include.

You can try to expand it by making the image Larger but there will be point, where your images aren’t be shown anymore. The size of the paperdoll image is not unlimited. If you take a look at the Source of Eclipse I think there is a posibility to change the Size of the Image Template. I just think so, I don’t know it. If it’s not possible the only way for you is to take less of your Items.

With friendly greetings
Serdradox