Points per level up

I was wondering if there is a way to put more points then 99 or 100 whichever it is currently at.

I want there to be 1,000 points, so how would i go about doing that?

What do you mean? You mean if each stat could get more points? If so then i think it would require a source edit.

You know those points you get per level up that increase the stats, so say i wanted to increase strength? i would have 100 points to use on my skills at level 100, i want it so theres 1,000 points to use upon each level up

Instead of giving more points, you can change what each stat rises in stats.ini

I’ve done that already, i just want more then 100 points per level up… I saw something a few minutes ago, uhh this:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31893.0.html

I’m unsure if that has anything to do with what i’m talking about but it doesn’t work anyway.

how many do you want to add per lvl?

10 is what i want per level.

I forgot to ask… EE2.7 or EE2.8?

EE 2.7

Go in Main.txt and find this:

’ Executes when a players experience exceeds the next level requirement.
Sub PlayerLevelUp(Index)
Dim TotalExp

Do While GetPlayerExp(Index) >= GetPlayerNextLevel(Index)
TotalExp = GetPlayerExp(Index) - GetPlayerNextLevel(Index)
Call SetPlayerLevel(Index, GetPlayerLevel(Index) + 1)

Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) + 1)
Call SetPlayerExp(Index, TotalExp)
Loop

Call BattleMsg(Index, “You have " & GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) & " stat points.”, BRIGHTBLUE, 0)
End Sub

And on the number i highlighted change them to the # of points you want per lvl(in this case it would be 10).
Tell me if it works.

```DO NOT CHANGE THIS.

Call SetPlayerPOINTS(Index, GetPlayerPOINTS(Index) + 1)

@Jna:

I forgot to ask… EE2.7 or EE2.8?

Ahem… http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,46733.0.html

For your script Jna, you’re doing it right cept you highlighted level aswell… Which means you will level up 10 levels and get 10 points.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dammit Emblem beat me to it…

Oh you are right i was in a hurry to bathroom so i posted it fast without reading xD. Fixed the thing.

I changed both to 10 but it seems i only get 1 point per level up still. However in the corner i had magic 45 (+10)

To the guy above me, 2.8 lags like crazy when i’m on my friends server while 2.7 works fine.

@Gus:

I changed both to 10

@«umbra»:

```DO NOT CHANGE THIS.

Don’t change the first number. Go in the server and where it says script click reload.

I did that, i fixed it btw guys. I was using the auto level up by server, which does not give stat points on level up. I made a fake monster and killed it legitimately and got 10 stat points. Thanks for all the helpers.