I love google

Their auto-complete search bar is great, really tells a lot about the world concerning what they are searching.

ROFLFMFAO!

epic read. xDDD

Wow, stupid.

Lmao epicness.

Why do dogs eat poop? :huh:.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Why did Chris Brow feat rihanna… wut?

Google: did you mean “eat”?

Show results with “eat”.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Zetta you do know that google stores everything you search and every webpage that you have been too and archives it? In the future the government is going to use the information against you and say you go to a job interview and they find what you have been searching and looking at on those lonely nights… yea your not going to get the job. Now they introduce Chrome, and its just another step they are taking to see what the American public does online. They will have entire profiles built on everyone that anyone can look at. Everyone think about that next time you use google.

Im pretty sure that just typing in the search box will not do anything.

LOL

Its come to my attention that google is retarded? o.o I still use it though. ALL THE TIME.

@zombie0hour:

Zetta you do know that google stores everything you search and every webpage that you have been too and archives it? In the future the government is going to use the information against you and say you go to a job interview and they find what you have been searching and looking at on those lonely nights… yea your not going to get the job. Now they introduce Chrome, and its just another step they are taking to see what the American public does online. They will have entire profiles built on everyone that anyone can look at. Everyone think about that next time you use google.

“6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Xeonphibia, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements.” - Xeonphibia.

Regards,
  Godlord.

“Why do all the black kids sit together in the cafeteria”

LOL!

My favourite one.

True.

@☹:

Why do dogs eat poop? :huh:.

Regards,
  Godlord.

why did i get married

My wife is an axe Murderer