Kinky Robyn

@мсичġġєт:

Nice. I’ve always wanted a unholy book.

It takes like 10 minutes.
@IceCream:

Jesus Robin, you play a lot of Runescape.

Actually its quite easy to do what Robin did 😉
@Robin:

There was a 6 month grace period a while back. If you logged on to Classic during those 6 months, your account was kept. If you didn’t, it was deleted.

Now no-one but old members can play on Classic :x

I can still play!!! =D
But i don’t 😉

For fuck’s sake.

Was doing DT. Kamil is a whore.

Dual logged to safe around my main, but it didn’t work. Ended up running around. Got meleed and maged, and died.

Managed to run back up and get my shit, by repairing grave on my main, but when I picked all my shit up, I equiped it to save inv space. I equiped my mage staff and because I didn’t have any chaos/fire runes anymore, it automatically went from Autocast to Defensive stance. Got 2 defence.

Oh yeah, then my main died and lost a few hundred k, but that’s no big deal.

Quick, Robin! Run.escape!

Haha. I imagine the classic server is much more fun to play than the newer ones.

xD

My fire skills were like off the chart.

Probably cause is spent forever doing it?

Runescape annoys me, with its 3D like qualities, I LIKE 2D

@Robin:

Does anyone else think the helmet looks like pedobear?

me

@Bob:

Does anyone else think the helmet looks like pedobear?

xD

It really does

Zomg robin u play? add me! zultarz

Zomg robin u play? add me! zultarz

I haven’t used this account for months…

@Robin:

Make a donation.

😉

@Robin:

Make a donation.

😉

@♥♠DDunit:

Make a donation.

😉

Nah, I’ll go back to it eventually.

@♥♠DDunit:

Make a donation.

😉

Nah, I’ll go back to it eventually.

o ok :{

Yes…I am going to be THAT guy that bumps this thread from years ago…I just wanted to mention that there is a runescape classic private server that allows you to play on your android device. Even though runescape classic has is 15 years old doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give it a try again! It’s a small community, but a great one. Come check it out at http://www.rscrevolution.com – my username is Asylum

@‘RunescapeGuy’:

Yes…I am going to be THAT guy that bumps this thread from years ago…I just wanted to mention that there is a runescape classic private server that allows you to play on your android device. Even though runescape classic has is 15 years old doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give it a try again! It’s a small community, but a great one. Come check it out at http://www.rscrevolution.com – my username is Asylum

your better off starting a new thread, I haven seen most of the people who commented on this in like  6 years.

Locked, this thread is way too old for any more discussion.