We need a pixel artist.

Hi Guys,

Me and a friend are creating a game and we have some of it done. But we need a pixel artist and a music artist for the game.

We have some old ones which which won’t look so great.

What Talent We Are Recruiting Currently.

-Pixel Artist (character / animation / background / MISC / Tile / animation)

-Sound Artist(Sound Effect)

-Music Arist(BackGround Music)

Please add me on Skype, PM me or post a comment below.

PM: http://www.touchofde…mMemberID=83023

Ha, I play a lot of WoW. I’ve played frozen throne too, I recognize the concept when I see it. Goodluck with this, I can tell the men are peons, the little mountains are gold mines and the trees are a resource of lumber, am I incorrect?

It looks just about the same except no where near as graphical, but this would be a cool mmorpg, although you could probably get in trouble if they find out you’re using their exact same concept. Not too sure about that.

Regards,

DeathTheKid

Ha, I play a lot of WoW. I’ve played frozen throne too, I recognize the concept when I see it. Goodluck with this, I can tell the men are peons, the little mountains are gold mines and the trees are a resource of lumber, am I incorrect?

It looks just about the same except no where near as graphical, but this would be a cool mmorpg, although you could probably get in trouble if they find out you’re using their exact same concept. Not too sure about that.

Regards,

DeathTheKid

btw its a RTS and its offline =/