[Bug] [EE2.7] Server Help Tab not working

okay so I open the server (not the client) and I click on the “Help” tab.  Is everything supposed to be blank when I click on a topic? Because the “Contents” part stays blank on all of the topics…  This is a bug right? o-o;

@Autumn:

okay so I open the server (not the client) and I click on the “Help” tab.  Is everything supposed to be blank when I click on a topic? Because the “Contents” part stays blank on all of the topics…  This is a bug right? o-o;

Yeah, I think it’s a bug. You can still ask help here on the forum 😄

Hello Autumn, welcome to Eclipse :azn:

This was suppose to be fixed in Eclipse Evolution 2.8, but I don’t see it either in the latest version.

All the tutorials you really need though, will be here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,36286.0.html
The best tutorial to start out with, is the Basics of Eclipse tutorial.

I saw some text documents involving what they said. Perhaps you deleted them, if not you can access them and find out what they said 🙂 it might work. Good luck

the guides/ directory is suppose to have 1.txt 2.txt 3.txt etc.
Those are the “contents” shown on that tab, if they do not exist then they don’t show up.

really sux that theres no tutorials in the server 😞

Yeah but look you have to write them yourself ;(

Okay, the tutorials are there if you download the latest version of EE2.8 from the announcements board.

Proof in attached image.