Logo Needed

Would really appreciate it if one was made for me

Name: Grand Serenia

Theme: Fantasy, Bright, RPG

Colours: Blue, Teal, Lime Green

Something like this: (Colour wise)

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-19/lo-logo.html

I’m terrible at logos, but since I’m trying to get better, thought I’d give it a try.

Not exactly what I’m looking for, but I really appreciate the effort.

That logo you linked is a well over $400.00 + Logo

The one Azyru did fits your requirements and is free… I’d take what you can get. Considering its fairly nice, Gj Azyru

I agree. The logo posted in the op is highly detailed and elaborate, something worth charging good money for. But the logo Azyru did is really nice for a giveaway logo without any cost to you. If you just don’t like it that’s another thing I suppose.

That logo you linked is a well over $400.00 + Logo

He said colour wise. Meaning, the colour scheme, not the quality.

I’ll see if I can make one for you.

Don’t worry, sorry I could fulfill your vision. Hopefully you are able to get someone to do it.

Obviously there’s a high resolution version, should you pick this.

You haven’t given me/us much to go on, so it’s a bit plain. If you have something iconic from your game, i.e. a compass, musical note, gem or something, I can add that in somewhere.

All I could do with your details…

Obviously there’s a high resolution version, should you pick this.

You haven’t given me/us much to go on, so it’s a bit plain. If you have something iconic from your game, i.e. a compass, musical note, gem or something, I can add that in somewhere.

Thanks a bunch! don’t really have anything iconic but feel free to go outside the requirements I was thinking a gold banner saying “online”.

mind if I have a copy of the psd?

Holy shit that just happened… And then you took Syn’s logo… Next time you should for sure be more specific, and then if you get something you don’t like provide more constructive feedback like “Looks good, but I don’t like the black in it” or “Can you add a gear somewhere?”

Thanks a bunch! don’t really have anything iconic but feel free to go outside the requirements I was thinking a gold banner saying “online”.

mind if I have a copy of the psd?

How’s that for one with a banner? If you like it, I’ll PM you the .PSD file.

Love it, thanks to everyone who helped you guys are awesome.