I need 2 signatures for my forum.

#1 -

Main Text: Drachen Eclipse

Sub Text: Cici - Owner

Color Scheme: Purple & Deep Pink

#2 -

Main Text: I Support Drachen Eclipse

Color Scheme: Red

Border: Purple or Gold (Depends how it looks)

Thanks,

Cici

http://i.imgur.com/o6PnI5f.png

It might not be purple cause I cant tell colours.

EDIT:

EVEN BETTER

Don’t post in resources if you aren’t going to be serious.

Don’t post in resources if you aren’t going to be serious.

Sorry I’m a programmer I tried my best :/.

Natively i’m a programmer but otherwise

Here’s my attempt:

Seriously. I couldn’t even draw a 32x32 pixel square with a 1px border; I had to ask Lolli to do it for me. Lol.

I’ll just wait for some designers to get one……

I’m a pro. ❤

I’m also serious…

im still learning photoshoop. kris u left out “cici owner” you forgot it

EDIT:

I’ll just wait for some designers to get one……

Designers… I poured my heart and soul in to that…

Will any of these do?

http://imgur.com/a/rqz22

I tried really hard but I haven’t done graphics in years…

I tried really hard but I haven’t done graphics in years…

I like it, but considering the bubble, I’m going to have to think you’re just another person trying to troll me.

What’s wrong with the bubble? I like it…

What’s wrong with the bubble? I like it…

The “RAWR”

The “RAWR”

What? ._.

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NO DESIGN TALENTS, I DON’T LIKE ANY OF THE ART, THEY ARE NOT UNDER WHAT I WANT AND THEY’RE JUST POSTS OF UNNECESSARY CONTENT. I’M TIRED OF ALL OF YOU AND THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, I ASKED FOR A SIGNATURE THAT FIT WHAT I WANTED AND ADMITTING YOU’RE NOT A DESIGNER, SHOULD MEAN YOU SHOULDN’T BE POSTING UNLESS YOU FEEL THE PURPOSE TO POST A REAL SIGNATURE THAT I REQUESTED.

STOP PLEASE FOR THE LAST TIME!

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

You said designer, it was you who failed to specify in what category, i’m a Software Designer.

Also, this is a community forum, you asked for signatures so people went out of their way to make them.

If there is some other inside joke going on i’m oblivious to this, just because you don’t like the art doesn’t mean others don’t. Keyword being art. for instance, look at this:

!

You might consider this a hunk of circuit, i’d say this is technological art and i’d be happy to display it in my home.

There is no need to rage quite as hard as you are over these posts because they are not to your standards. If you are so against free work and donations, don’t ask or do it yourself.