What are the best Dx7 features?

So my question is simple, very vague yes but simple.

What do we as a community think the best features in a game are? These must be supported by Dx7 but of course a programmer can do anything if he sets his mind to it ;D

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. I think that the best features in a game are features that fit with the game. If you can come up with a pretty simple system, but make it work well, its a great feature.

like matthew said if you love dx7 use dx7 dont lisen others and if you love dx8 use dx8 dont lisen other it is your chose….

Zopto, you misunderstood my topic xD We all know youre in love with Dx7 like me but I was wondering on some interesting features people would love to see

Alpha Blending.

D3D7.

ahhh that lol sry my eng xDDD

hmm i want to see

1.screen resolution changer

2.party faces(so when player join in party to it show up face,hp,mp what class he/she is)

3.buff icons

4.guild warS

5.ranking list (so lvl ,money,kills,monster kills)

that would be nice and somting new on dx7 xD

I know everyone says you cant but there is a very messy way to alpha blend in Dx7 I thinks?

IM working on the screen res thing now, gonna take a while though, doing it in between working xP

I know everyone says you cant but there is a very messy way to alpha blend in Dx7 I thinks?

There’s a reason I said “D3D7” in a very small font. wink

Derp ;)