- Saving And Loading Players (Name, Sprite, HP/MP,
- And more
JSMMO is an Open source 2dMMO engine that used Node.JS, Socket.io, SQLite Databases and more. At the moment there is not much. There is the basics of multiplayer (moving around, login/register * While login’ in if the player does not exist then it creates one, players only show up and/or sent, on the same map), player saving is done in SQLite.
I’ve been working on this for a while plan to finish this one out. Just got done with all the IOS Apps I had planned and have some free time :S
Open source 2dMMO engine made with node/canvas with SQLite Database You need node.js
How do I, as a developer, start working on the project?
- Check out the git git clone https://github.com/LexTheGreat/JSMMO
- Enter the directory cd JSMMO
- Run npm install
- Database name: In server.js replace server.db Database.open(“server.db”); with anything you want.
- Port: In app.js change 3232 Global.setupServer(“public”, 3232); with the port you want to use
- Enter the working directory and run node app
- Connect to yourip:yourport (localhost:3232)
How to setup the deployment environment
- Requires Node and webrowser
- “Please open a github issues/pull request”