Hey, there

Hi I’m a new member, I won a site, and saw this site on McLeodgaming’s Affiliates section, and I was interested in this MMORPG maker, and I was thinking if I could make one for my site. I just downloaded it and installed it, and I’m currently reading the tutorials.

Anyway, please welcome me! :cheesy:

hey SMDC. cool story bro

I like you since your reading a tutorial! Woot!

Hehe, welcome to the party. If your more a pirate type then Shiver me Timbers ! Welcome to the crew, you can start by cleaning the deck xD

Yo Ho! Dee a dee da dee doo! Do what you want becasue a pirate is free! You are a pirate!

Congrats on reading the tutorials :azn:

Welcome to the site, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome!

I think this dude’s gonna go down in history for the first newb to read a tutorial!

Hmm, well he’s no newb since he reads the tutorial. But he is the first Advanced Newb in history xD

Hey i read them too… though 4 months after 😄

Welcome!! Hope your not leaving soon 😉

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dam you yakura 😄

@Pasketi:

Hey i read them too… though 4 months after 😄

Welcome!! Hope your not leaving soon 😉

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dam you yakura 😄

Sorry that is my job xD

Heh, I didn’t think I would be praised for reading a tutorial. It’s just common sense, something that most people don’t have anymore. Anyway, thanks for the welcomes guys!

Well dont get used to all this attention, cause next thing whe know whe need to bow for you 😛 XD

I dun get the above comment 😞

Don’t worry, i dont get it myself. I’m just to tired to say any thing that has some reason  :lipsrsealed:

Happens to the best of us.

Lol. Well alt of you guys seem cool.

Seems? Now you insulted me, i am cool you know. Everybody knows me … * Cough * …

Who’s Yakura? Never heard of him.
Yep, we are pretty cool, eh?

I think I’ve already gotten my server online! XD

Awsome 😄

Welcome to Eclipse.

Wow someone read the tutorials!