NPC enemies

Hi,

I’ve looked around the forum and can’t find a solution to this problem I’m having.

I’ve had no trouble placing the NPC and giving it stats etc. I can attack and kill it without any issue and it drops the gold I set it to drop but it won’t attack my player. Even when I’ve started inflicting damage on it nothing happens. It’s like beating up a buddhist.

Can anyone tell me how to get the NPC to attack me when I enter the map? Also, can you set them so they pursue you across multiple maps?

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

I’ve got more or less no programming skills so please don’t try go into too much detail! If it’s a highly complex thing I doubt I’ll be able to do it. I’m trying to build a city map with the focus on moving items between multiple shops for profits with enemies inbetween the safe zones trying to mug you of the items. A really simple game basically, I just need the NPC enemies to work!

Hope you can help!

Set it to attack on sight then put its range on full?

Chase across map? Requires coding if Im correct?

Chase across map? Requires coding if Im correct?

yea for that need coding but you can make biger map also so npc dont need to run whit you on other map

If youre an Admin there then arent they attacking you… going over different maps -> Coding needed

Thanks, Ill give that a go.

Yep, it was because I was an admin. I’ll work on the crossing map’s thing. It’s not a huge problem.

Thanks for all your help.