Only 2 noob questions.

Hello everybody!
Well, well …
Among several issues, I torment the following:

1st in 2.7,The encrypt system was removed, what is the correct way to prevent the players to change the images / songs and others? Should I put a password on folders? If yes, is there any program for that?

2Nd extremely noob question: What files should remain in the client folder to be published?

Thank you for attention, C&A! o /

I don’t know about the first question but the second one I think all of them have to be in the client folder that were originally there…

Hello Mirtrax, welcome to the forums 🙂

I empathize with you on the encryption system.
Though it is possible to still encrypt your data, you would need to edit the source code to EE2.7 (you can get the source from the main site).  I think there are some tutorials, or atleast discussions, in the source board on this issue.

For the second question, all of the files need to remain (you would give the target user the entire Client folder).

WoW! Admiral Refuge! It is a pleasure to be talking to you! xD
Well,i try to search the tutorial for add again the system,but i fail. (probably why I am a big noob. D:) but you could give me a link with the tutorial to get the encrypt system again?
Sorry to disturb … : /
And sorry for poor english.

Hello Mirtrax,
I tried searching for the topic, and I also came out short.

I would suggest you make a new topic in the http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,93.0.html board, asking how you would go about adding an encryption system back into the source code.

And no worries about your English, it is better than some users where English is their main language 🙂

@Admiral:

And no worries about your English, it is better than some users where English is their main language 🙂

Word.
Also, since you are just getting started (I’m presuming), I wouldn’t use 2.7, but instead 2.8. It is available for download at www.freemmorpgmaker.com