Who wants to be my new best friend?

Better hurry up guys, I’m only choosing one person and it’ll be very selective!

Dude, you smell so bad.

God will be.

I will be your friend now and always. You should come down for lunch sometime. ^_^

Idk man, i might be. What can you offer?

For some good amount of cash I’ll be your dad too.

I’ll be your best friend. :D

Duck you, make your hand your new best friend. I also want my 300 points for posting in this topic. I’m so awesome that when people see my post they flock, so I basically just advertised your topic.

God will be.

I don’t hang out with rapists >.>

@Agoraphobic: You’re too mature 😧

Idk man, i might be. What can you offer?

I’m with Marshy Dearest on this. What can you give me? Because that’s what friendship is all about right? Taking advantage of each other.

I’m with Marshy Dearest Dearest on this. What can you give me? Because that’s what friendship is all about right? Taking advantage of each other.

That’s not what you said last night :(

Such competitions for a best friend? Odd :] You like mean people don’t you!

I’ll be your best friend for $50 and no less.

Your right hand.

If you sit on your left hand until it has pins and needles, and whack off it’s supposed to feel like someone else is doing it, or so I’ve heard…

:ph34r:

Duck you, make your hand your new best friend. I also want my 300 points for posting in this topic. I’m so awesome that when people see my post they flock, so I basically just advertised your topic.

Your right hand.

Dafuq? Already said, your statement is invalid, sir.

If you sit on your left hand until it has pins and needles, and whack off it’s supposed to feel like someone else is doing it, or so I’ve heard…

That just might be crazy enough to work?

You’re missing the picture here. I suggest using ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :hitler:

oooh ill be your best friend FOREVER!!!

I love you, You love me, We’re a happy family, with a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, Won’t you say you love me TOO! AND F is for Friends who do stuff together. U is for You and me. N is for Anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea XD

oooh ill be your best friend FOREVER!!!

I love you, You love me, We’re a happy family, with a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, Won’t you say you love me TOO! AND F is for Friends who do stuff together. U is for You and me. N is for Anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea XD

Pick him/her. S/he’ll never let you down. I’m telling you. You’ll be killed by ponies if you don’t.