Fixing Tilesets [RESOLVED]

Hi, I downloaded these tileset’s by zanyzora but I have a problem, ive tried making a topic before but it didn’t help, they told me that the top left corner HAS to be the same colour as the rest of the background colour as that would be identified as the “transparent colour” WHICH I HAVE DONE but it STILL does NOT work, (The grass is on the ground layer and the lamp is on the mask layer, e.g.

Please help, any advice will be appreciated

btw im using Dragon Eclipse

post your tileset as well please

tileset file, upload it you should.

Edit: I miss the good old days where eclipse would shout at you if there has been a new post :(

Its not an entire tileset its just this one image:

Anyone, please?

The top left pixel needs to be the same colour as the background, as that determines the transparent colour.

This should work:

Also, please be patient and don’t double post.

Aright i’ll post status and set to resolved if it works :)

Top-left pixel. if this is your tileset it would be better

[attachment=691:1693ivs.jpg.png]

And how do you propose the auto-tiling of that roof is going to work? Or just anything that needs the top left corner of that roof.

Haha, Nope, still doesn’t work

Anything else that I can try?

Sorry for the double posting but what’s auto tiling? :S

Oh… Are you using a DX8 version? Try this:

If you are using a DX7 version, try this:

I didn’t set the file format to .BMP for the first try.

i just said that it might work, never said he wouldn’t have to do anything himself =P

i just said that it might work, never said he wouldn’t have to do anything himself =P

All you did was make that building unuseable… It wasn’t helpful in the slightest… :P

Something is not right, iv’e tried both formatted tileset’s and nothing, it still doesn’t work :(

Plus, this might sound kinda stupid of me but I have no idea what version i’m using DX7 or DX8, all I know is that it’s Dragon Eclipse…

All you did was make that building unuseable… It wasn’t helpful in the slightest… :P

apparantly neither are you… this bug is weird… might have to download dragon eclipse

@jake2255 is the file type correct? png versus bmp etc?

Very weird. I’ma download DE and see if I can work it out.

I’ll post back shortly, Jake.

file name’s are correct right? not trying to use jpg while it expects png?