Looking for Sprite Designer!

Hello Eclipse Origins community!

I am creating a 2D browser version of the popular MMORPG created by Blizzard Entertainment, World of Warcraft!

I have been in Web Development for years, creating websites, blogs, forums, gaming sites, and even a social media site (we didn’t launch it).

I have a good 2D game engine coded capable for a web browser to handle. it’s modeled and inspired by Eclipse Origins.

The thing is I suck at creating sprites, but I know how to code, I’m looking for someone to make sprites for me.

I would like this person to be my teammate permanently, if pay is what you’re looking for, I can pay you.

Please message me if you’re interested, thanks!

This kind of site would be simple to recreate. Are you wanting jtust the layout created? Or would you like it to include php, and mysql as well?

Oops sorry wrong post xD

lol what?

This kind of site would be simple to recreate. Are you wanting jtust the layout created? Or would you like it to include php, and mysql as well?

Oops sorry wrong post xD

U high? He is talking about pixel artists.

lol simple mistake, I guess.

U high? He is talking about pixel artists.

Nah man, I was on two different posts in different tabs haha

You will probably have a lot more luck if you provide examples of your work or what you can do. Everyone here has a skill and its hard to see if you want to team up with someone when you dont know anything about them.

pay? pay … pay … Hmmm PAY? what kind of sprites are you looking?

@Atramentous, Have to tell you when you contact me, either you trust me now or you don’t and I wait for someone who will.

@Sherwin, contact me.

i can’t go on at Skype , i contact you here on forum

Still looking!

looking for one too .-. dont wanna make a new topic

Still looking!

Updated the information a little more.

What type of Sprite’s???

Come on dude, 2D WoW, you can do something better than that, like an original browser mmorpg.

If you choose to make an original browser mmorpg, I’ll do all graphics you need for free. ;)

Come on dude, 2D WoW, you can do something better than that, like an original browser mmorpg.

If you choose to make an original browser mmorpg, I’ll do all graphics you need for free. ;)

you will :3 time to learn flash