All hail the new moderators

So as none of you know me, deaththekid, and abhi are the new moderators. I thought I should give a speech, first of all I hate you all and I’m a ban happy trollop. You will all feel the non homosexual wrath of Crest GOD OF TOOTHPASTE

Render, Blure Shadow, Budweiser, TehDoug, Dewald and some of the rest are mods too.

The time of out reign has short lived.

Meeep That’s right, and it’s because we’re sexy gods.

FOOD MOTHER ducking FIGHT,

So as none of you know me, deaththekid, and abhi are the new moderators. I thought I should give a speech, first of all I hate you all and I’m a ban happy trollop. You will all feel the non homosexual wrath of Crest GOD OF TOOTHPASTE

I think you mean EXTREMELY homosexual. I dont think i warrant a warn for that. I use the honor system well.

I own you, I bought you for 6AED from a shopping center located outside of my house now MAKE MY TEETH SHINE, MINTY CREST!

Im a mod to but ill be fair