How do I set the spawnpoint?

Hey!

As you probably saw in the title, I need help on how to set the spawnpoint. Ive created a map with safezone and all that stuff and I want to make it the spawning map. When you enter the game, when you die and etc. :)

Please help if you know!

Thanks! ;)

Open server.vbp and go to modConstants and you should find this line somewhere

' ********************************************

' Default starting location [Server Only]

Public Const START_MAP As Long = 1

Public Const START_X As Byte = 12

Public Const START_Y As Byte = 3

If you go into your maps properties, you can set the map, x, and y to warp to upon dying.

Open server.vbp and go to modConstants and you should find this line somewhere

' ********************************************

' Default starting location [Server Only]

Public Const START_MAP As Long = 1

Public Const START_X As Byte = 12

Public Const START_Y As Byte = 3

You don’t have to edit any of the source. You can set it from the map properties. Just go into properties and set the “Boot Map”, thats where you go when you die.

You don’t have to edit any of the source. You can set it from the map properties. Just go into properties and set the “Boot Map”, thats where you go when you die.

Right, but you’ll still be warped to those coordinates upon creating a new character.

When you enter the game, when you die and etc

Right, but you’ll still be warped to those coordinates upon creating a new character.

And? That’s not a problem.

Hey!

As you probably saw in the title, I need help on how to set the spawnpoint. Ive created a map with safezone and all that stuff and I want to make it the spawning map. When you enter the game, when you die and etc. :)

Please help if you know!

Thanks! ;)

That’s the question he was asking, so by telling him that you don’t need to edit the source you’re giving him false information.

OH. You can edit where your character spawns when you enter the game for the first time in the classes.ini

Open “server” folder

Open “data” folder? (Might not have too)

Open “Classes”.ini in Notepad

Edit map to spawn on, and the “x” and “y”

OH. You can edit where your character spawns when you enter the game for the first time in the classes.ini

Open “server” folder

Open “data” folder? (Might not have too)

Open “Classes”.ini in Notepad

Edit map to spawn on, and the “x” and “y”

What engine uses that? The official one doesn’t have that in the classes.ini.