Enhanced System paperdoll

where create the item

how it goes stay papeldoll

The end result, better than a standard paperdoll

Can someone make this system improved paperdoll

I don’t get it. How do you want it to be improved?

that the paperdoll gets bigger, does not use a lot of image and the image will notice the difference,

take a project with the paperdoll pattern and look at thisand see the difference

Me no understand. Why is it better?

That screenshot is from ResBak. The aura is just a set of things that goes on your back, thats all.

Could you please make it clearer how it is better & what you would want implemented ?

He wanna aura system (Bug, don´t share it pls ;) )

share yes pls

That would just be a paperdoll layer that goes under the character, if I understand it. It’s that?

share yes pls

Sorry but no :) It´s my system, i sold copy of my source with it to Bug, but without my permission he can´t share it. Maybe i will decide to share it sometimes, but not now :P

That would just be a paperdoll layer that goes under the character, if I understand it. It’s that?

yes

Sorry but no :) It´s my system, i sold copy of my source with it to Bug, but without my permission he can´t share it. Maybe i will decide to share it sometimes, but not now :P

May I make one similar to yours an release it?

makes the tutorial system?

sends the source code?

makes the tutorial system?

sends the source code?

It has been clearly stated that the code cannot be released by BugSick since it has been made by DeathBeam specifically for him.

All the paperdoll system should be changed so you can have big swords armors etc…

Auras wasn’t the best alternative anyway ;)

He’s not releasing it because of an NDA or something similar.

It really is that easy though, you could just poke around a bit and have it done real quick, but you’d have to do it by yourself.

(I’m not making a tut though, I don’t got time)

This is actually simple considering you have ample knowledge in VB with DX8

This is actually simple considering you have ample knowledge in VB with DX8

Not even that. You can get the effect by moving one line from somewhere to somewhere else (assuming we’re talking about EO)

and making the paperdolls sheet size dynamic ;)

and making the paperdolls sheet size dynamic ;)

Do it the same way the character sheets are done.