Iphone Game

Welcome to the worst iphone game ever!

Made this for my iphone class. Its pretty crappy as we had to do everything from scratch. To get a sprite on the screen we had to draw 2 triangles into a square then texture a image onto it. So spent good amount of time just writing sprite classes etc.

Anyway…

fun stuff :P

Noob iphone go to android

If he was looking to make money (which is one of the main reasons why someone would create a game) the Iphone is said to sell more, as well as sell more higher costing apps. In the end, Google can’t always win.

Eh its good to know how to develop for every platform. Also as CMFiend said its where the money is right now. Also I have a 3D andriod game. I will post about it later.

You had me at “Mushroom Ninja”. Shame I don’t have an iPhone.

All my games seem to be about mushrooms for some reason.

Sorry fox, I currently have Android but after look at the images, the really seems to be worse game.

Sorry fox, I currently have Android but after look at the images, the really seems to be worse game.

?

its the beginning of something monstrous !

Can throw up the source if anyone wants it.

Shows how to make a iphone game. Must have XCode to run it and a mac.

…those damn Apple designers, making iOS stuff for Mac-Only. >: (

…those damn Apple designers, making iOS stuff for Mac-Only. >: (

Same can be said about Microsoft and DotNet ;)

Well no.

Mac has the ability of booting up with Windows easily while Windows is harder to Mac OSX…

Well no.

Mac has the ability of booting up with Windows easily while Windows is harder to Mac OSX…

#facepalm

#facepalm

l2boot