I got cash. and Easy requests.

I pretty much want the GUI’s resized reordered and ect. I have no skills. I’ll throw some cash someones way for some easy stuff. It would mean a lot to me.

I need:

All the game GUI’s resized, things shifted around… and well yeah that is pretty much it lol. Anyone think they can help? Tell me how much you need to do such things.

so, you want a new layout and custom GUI graphics… I never changed layouts, only made GUIs

I’m not one to talk, but maybe you’d like to elaborate a bit on what has to be done, since what you’re asking is a little too vague.

Maybe, at least, mention what engine is it?

Wrong attitude to have my friend.

Photoshop CS2 is now Free.

Maybe just open up the images and click Edit -> Free Transform -> Hold shift and drag the corner.

Save.

GG?

Photoshop CS2 is now Free.

Maybe just open up the images and click Edit -> Free Transform -> Hold shift and drag the corner.

Save.

GG?

Clearly he’d need someone to edit the source for him too so he can use the edited GUI it in his game.

Isn’t learning a better option than just buying your way to making a game?

His choice, trying to teach him something: Experience > Money.

I pretty much want the GUI’s resized reordered and ect. I have no skills. I’ll throw some cash someones way for some easy stuff. It would mean a lot to me.

I need:

All the game GUI’s resized, things shifted around… and well yeah that is pretty much it lol. Anyone think they can help? Tell me how much you need to do such things.

If you have VB6, all it takes is dragging around img boxes. As long as you know how you want to organize it, it shouldn’t be hard.

you all make valid points. i’ll do it myself and not be a douche. you can delete this lol.

you all make valid points. i’ll do it myself and not be a douche. you can delete this lol.

You’re not being a douche. I advised you do it yourself so that you could save yourself some money. After all, the work is only dragging and dropping. You’re free to do as you like!

After all, the work is only dragging and dropping.

Unless it’s a source based from CS:DE, where everything in the GUI is in the code (afaik)