Tea Vs. Coffee

We have a “Cake Vs. Pie” thread. Now it’ the “Tea Vs. Coffee” thread.

Just for the record, tea wins. Everytime.

make a poll fool.

Tea. Coffee is too dark and too gross. Even when you add enough mocha to it, you can still taste those devil beans. Everyone who drinks tea lasts forever so #teaforthewin.

You forgot the poll…

But I’m choosing tea!

Tea. Coffee is too dark and too gross. Even when you add enough mocha to it, you can still taste those devil beans. Everyone who drinks tea lasts forever so #teaforthewin.

You are aware caffine is a neuro toxin used by the caffine plant right?

COFFEE FTW!

duck you all there’s a poll.

Although I don’t dislike tea, I’d pick coffee over it any day.

Charlie Sheen drinks tea, so…

Obviously winning.

Coffee is twice as long as tea, there for it is twice as good and each coffee vote is worth 2 votes, ha we win.

Tea is good, but I drink coffee for the buzz.

Coffee is twice as long as tea, there for it is twice as good and each coffee vote is worth 2 votes, ha we win.

But you said that in the shoutbox, so you lose.

I like both…

But tea is a bit more relaxing, isn’t it? :D

PS: Coffee only if it’s not to dark :P

Coffee. Dark.

-seal

Twice and long? Wut?

Coffee is twice as long as tea.

2 teas = 1 coffee.

2 > 1.

TEA WINS!

I like both, but prefer Coffee. I never used to drink coffee actually, until I started my last job here that stressed my butt off.

I will drink 1 to 2 cups a day, so not that bad right!? I enjoy tea at night with cream (is that gross? idk.)

Personally I don’t drink either, if I had to though I’d probably go with tea.

Tea.

I drink soooo much coffee.

Here is a recipe for “Marsh’s Milk” for all you tea lovers out there.

Make your favorite cup of tea. Instead of 1 Tea Bag for 1 cup put in about 8. (8 per cup, not 8 per pot)

Now its like coffee caffiene!

Enjoy.

tea all the way. might have to try adding more tea bags… or just teabag the wife?