Hello everyone, I know you probably haven’t heard much about the game I’m working on known as Deadfrost Online but I’ve keep most information about it private. Anyway we are now looking for staff members to help us create the game.
Storyline **It’s been 15 years since the largest war the world of Aeisthemor has taken part in. It’s the year 1500 and the world is still picking up the pieces. The gods have seemed to almost withdrawn from the world and sightings of them have been scarce because they were the ones to cause the war in the first place. Half the world has been plunged in to a permanent winter full of the creatures left by the gods. Those areas are known as Deadfrost zones. Some of the creatures have crossed over the boundaries of these Deadfrost zones and have invaded cities, villages, and now roam the wilderness. Almost every mage had died during the war and magic is somewhat of a lost art. You are one of the few people able to harness the power of magic in your body. Using magic you have the ability to perform powerful attacks known as sword skills. Use your abilities to drive back the creatures, learn the history of the war, and eventually face off against the gods.
Deadfrost Online is a game I started creating in July 2014 and have kept it going ever since. The game is inspired by RuneScape and Sword Art Online. I wish to have a very interactive community for the game by supplying them with party only dungeons, cool hang out areas, and more. The game is built for multiple different play styles. The causual player can train skills, fight enemies, and explore the land. The grinder can spend many hours grinding their skills to the top to become the best. The PVMer has many different bosses to kill. The PVPer has dueling, minigames, and lots of other ways of participating in combat. As you can tell this is a very diverse game and with all this we require people to help achieve our goals.
Here is the game’s Imgur gallery where you can see both old and new images of the game and it’s locations.
Why should I help?
Deadfrost Online has been worked on since July 2014 and has no signs of stopping now. The website already has 200+ members signed up and awaiting updates. By helping us you are only garunteeing that this game gets finished faster.
Benefits for helping
- Your name will be placed in the games credits and on the website
- Very lenient when it comes to how much work you do
- You will be given an in-game developer rank when the game is released
- You will be able to conect to the server whenever you’d like to work on things
- POSSIBLE monetary gain in the future seeing as how the game will have a membership option
- A Visual Basic 6 Programmer. You will be responsible for adding in most of the games new features and bug fixes.
- A Pixel Artist who will be responsible making the games tilesets, characters, animations, etc.
- A music composer who will be responsible for creating all the games music.
The fastest way to reach me is through my Skype at Dog51848 or by sending me a personal message here on Eclipse.**