Lord Of War

I’ve been watching this movie for years now, and I have to say it’s one of my favorites.

I think the intro is pretty cool too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VHn1zogeyO4

Been a long time since I’ve watched that movie. Can’t remember where I saw it, though. Think I may have rented it. Pretty good; slow in some parts.

Been a long time since I’ve watched that movie. Can’t remember where I saw it, though. Think I may have rented it. Pretty good; slow in some parts.

Haha, for some reason I knew you’d be the first person to reply ;)

Haha, for some reason I knew you’d be the first person to reply ;)

I gravitate towards gore and intelligence like a fly to honey; weird combination of interests, I know.

I loved this movie. I feel like it didn’t get the recognition it deserved and then kind of disappeared.

That aside, I’ve not seen it but from the trailer it looks like a great film… Movie Night? ;D

downloaded it, may give it a shot as i do my homework.

I gravitate towards gore and intelligence like a fly to honey; weird combination of interests, I know.

So how’d you end up here?

:D

Anyway I need to watch this film again, movie night it!

If this is the one i think it is, was a great movie well worth the watch. underrated says it all.

Lord of War is great. One of Cage’s best for sure, and although he gets considered a bad actor because he stars in a lot of garbage, he’s way underrated as an actor.

Lord of War is great. One of Cage’s best for sure, and although he gets considered a bad actor because he stars in a lot of garbage, he’s way underrated as an actor.

Agreed. I think it’s partly because he’s got quite a distinctive voice which means he’s always recognised as being himself. I saw something that said along the lines of (I’m paraphrasing): “No one plays Nick Cage playing someone else like Nick Cage.”