! More here!
Depending on your request and the complexity, it will cost upwards $50 (forum points). Maximum of $1500 (forum points).
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED(Optional; if you want anything specific in your logo/title/gameover, post them here):
TYPE (Logo/Title/Gameover/Signature/Userbar/Menu Graphic?):
_SIZE (1: 800x600)(2: 544x416)(3: 400x180)(4: 600x220)(5: 200x40)(6: 200x20)(7: 200x80[Signature])(8: 300x25 [Userbar])(9: CustomxCustom):
GAME TOPIC_ _(THIS IS A LINK TO YOUR GAME’S TOPIC)__:
THIS IS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC OF YOUR GAME IS. THIS IS A LINK TO YOUR GAME’S TOPIC._
HEADER TEXT: Call of Cinera
SUBHEADER TEXT: The Last Trial
OTHER INFORMATION: Nothing, aside from the main colors which I wish to be purple, pink, and maybe blue.
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Purple, Blue, Pink
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: None
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED:
GAME TOPIC (THIS IS A LINK TO YOUR GAME’S TOPIC):
If you can’t take the time to read my topic, more than likely your request isn’t worth doing.
1. DON’T pester me about your request! I’ll have it done when I have it done–no sooner, nor later.*UPDATED 10/14/2012
2. DON’T request things that are morally inappropriate.*UPDATED 10/14/2012
3. DON’T PM me about a request, unless you want to keep your request under wraps.
4. DO provide me with any image you want included, no you don’t have to but it would be a lot easier on me if you did.
5. DO make sure to use the template I provided. If you don’t, I won’t be able to do your request for many reasons. This doesn’t mean you can modify my template for your specific needs. Anything not marked OPTIONAL is NOT OPTIONAL.__*UPDATED 10/14/2012
6. DON’T quote my entire topic in your post. It’s really aggravating, and really unnecessary.*UPDATED 10/14/2012
7. DON’T make more than two requests at a time. *UPDATED 2/12/2012
8. DON’T take title screens or images made for other people unless you have their specific consent. It wasn’t made for you, so you shouldn’t have anything to do with it.
9. DON’T claim you did it all yourself. While I do not REQUIRE you credit me for my work, you didn’t make it so you shouldn’t be a jerk about it. It would be nice to receive credits, though.
10. DON’T post in this topic if it does not have to do with requesting something or has something to do with your request. Private Message me if you wish to speak to me otherwise, I do not want my topic cluttered with completely unrelated posts. *UPDATED 10/14/2012
11. DON’T PM me with something to do with a request if you posted it in my topic. You WILL be ignored and your request will not be completed.
12. DON’T expect me to fix your Grammar. How you post your header and subtext is exactly how it’s going to appear on your request. I am NOT your English Teacher, if you can’t type correctly don’t expect me to repair your broken language. I merely copy-paste what you put, or retype it exactly how you put it.
13. DON’T type “None”, “Nothing”, “No”, into the SUBHEADER field if you don’t want me to put anything! Leave it BLANK! Anything put there is AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED TO BE THE SUBHEADER TEXT. *UPDATED 2/12/2012
14. DO add a mockup if you want me to design the visual of your menu/title screen so you or someone else can script it! I can’t do these without such things! I do not script, though, so do not expect me to code it. *UPDATED 2/18/2012
15. DON’T directly link to the image on my file host account. GET YOUR OWN. Don’t mooch off of me! If I catch you doing this, I will remove your image after 3 days. *UPDATED 3/7/2012
16. DON’T MULTI-REQUEST. If you already requested something from someone else, don’t give it to me if they’re taking too long to fufill your request unless they’re inactive on the forums. In the same accord, DON’T request something from me, then request the same thing from someone else. THAT’S RUDE. AND REALLY ANNOYING. I work hard on these Requests; it ticks me off when I give them to people, only to have them request the same thing from someone else. Refrain from doing that. Or at least tell me you hate it. Geez.*UPDATED 10/14/2012
17. DO have a topic with your game on it with decent information! While this isn’t required, it’d be nice to see what I’m making this for!
18. DON’T give me a request that’s super complicated. I can do decent work, but I’d rather not have to spend two to three hours doing work that most likely won’t turn out good.
19. While you reserve the right to use your images however you like, I reserve the right to claim them as my own work. This doesn’t mean I’ll go around using work I made specifically for you, but I’ll display them as my own work and nothing else.*UPDATED 10/14/2012
20. I know I may come off as a mean guy, but I’m really nice if you get to know me! I just do not tolerate the ignorant breaking of my rules. Read them and request! If you actually read all of the rules, add this word to your post: excellent.*UPDATED 10/14/2012
21. I never do any two things exactly the same–so don’t even bother asking me to! *UPDATED 10/24/2012
22. Absolutely no fonts that aren’t completely solid. They are a pain to work with and they never end up being readable or very good looking. I refuse to work with them at all henceforth.
23. DO have anything you want in another language already translated! If not, you might just end up with a bad translation courtesy of Google Translate.
Want to support me? Here’s something you can use!