A few VB6 questions!

i made a new class and i add spells and i did it like mage but it wont come in game and how do u make a thing were u buy class ingame and how do u make peperdolls and how do u make quests and pets. pls help

i made a new class and i add spells and i did it like mage but it wont come in game and how do u make a thing were u buy class ingame and how do u make peperdolls and how do u make quests and pets. pls helpit

Try and make your thread topic a bit shorter. As for your runoff sentence of a question, periods exist.

To go around your issue, you could simply give the players items that “teach” the player that spell. You didn’t specify how you would “buy” the class, so please add more details. You can make paperdolls by drawing. You need to add the quest system and pet system in your game to have pets and quests.

ok thx but how i add the quest and pet system

Chances are, your engine is coded in VB6. You’ll need a copy of that in order to change the code. Google is your friend.

i have vb6 but im clueless how to use vb6

i have vb6 but im clueless how to use vb6

And that’s the problem. You’ll need to be comfortable with using VB6.

Look up tutorials and such.

With regards to your classes, have you done it correctly in the Classes.INI? It’s as simple as that.

ok i made new class they work i talk to a freind he says he knows how to code so hes gonna do that i figer out a way to change class and i made some class trainers but i want it to be like u can have differnt class in your bag to equpe so can u do that with vb6

ok i made new class they work i talk to a freind he says he knows how to code so hes gonna do that i figer out a way to change class and i made some class trainers but i want it to be like u can have differnt class in your bag to equpe so can u do that with vb6

The only limitation in anything you want to program in VB6 is VB6 and the brain of the programmer.

ok