Looking for programmers VB6->VB.net [DX8 & FMOD]

So i’m making eclipse 3.0 into VB.net whit some changes i made and you if you join the team :)

I can add hundreds of screenshots and stuff but i easily add the current features

Features:

• All EO 3.0 features

• Auction House

• FMOD Music engine (i’ll maybe upgrade to BASS)

• And some Dx8 stuff

Coming features:

• Full redecoraction of Gui

• Using of .png in Gui (basic in VB.net)

• Pets

• Quests

• And much more…

So i’m looking for a VB.net developer whit some experience and he has to do the job for free and also have to learn me some things about VB.net

Which VB.net version?

Which VB.net version?

2008 and if that’s finished i’ll maybe upgrade to 2010-2012

Wow good plan ;]

Tnx

It will take a while before all the dx8 stuff is converted (I’m almost finished whit the FMOD :))

And i also have a problem whit handledata mod because i have to make a declare function for addressof but i don’t get how to make that :?

If this was being done in C# or ATLEAST in Vb2010 I’d assist you, people are looking for more… up to date languages

Another one…?

I’m sorry, but how many of these are actually finished, let alone even attempted? It seems like people just love writing topics on this matter.

Regards,

GP

If this was being done in C# or ATLEAST in Vb2010 I’d assist you, people are looking for more… up to date languages

I’ll first make it in VB2008

And then i’ll see to make it 2010 or newer

And if id make it in C# then i’ll have to rewrite from scratch and that’s too much work for me at the moment

Okay in VB 2008 or 2010 i’ll need to rewrite the graphic stuff that’s almost the hole code but it’s not as much as starting from scratch

I’ll first make it in VB2008

And then i’ll see to make it 2010 or newer

And if id make it in C# then i’ll have to rewrite from scratch and that’s too much work for me at the moment

Okay in VB 2008 or 2010 i’ll need to rewrite the graphic stuff that’s almost the hole code but it’s not as much as starting from scratch

It’s safe to say that you are perhaps out of your depth.

Start simpler, eh?