Your two favorite browsers

My two favorites are Google Chrome and Firefox.
P.S. You dont have to pick two, just up to two.

Here is a list of alot of web browsers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers

So y’re back, nub. 😉

IE and Firefox.

I’m not a noob.
I’ve been here longer than you.

Lol, alright. Wana get into that argument again?

YAH!!!
lol, joking

Maxthon baby!

IE and Firefox all the way.

Firefox, and the first I ever used Netscape, loved that one to

I choose… Firefox and… Firefox!

I choose Firefox and Safari as IE stopped making versions for the mac and overall sucks ass. Anyway, I hope that the browser I am currently working on will soon become a pretty popular one …

• Adulese

FireFox. end of story.

Google Chrome, is really good. But to me Firefox is better. Eventually Google Chrome will be the most popular.

@Hairo:

Google Chrome, is really good. But to me Firefox is better. Eventually Google Chrome will be the most popular.

Nah, firefox has a pretty solid user base.

@AdrianC:

Nah, firefox has a pretty solid user base.

so did IE

@Hairo:

eye roll
Just because its new doesnt mean its going to take off.
I tinkered with chrome, didnt like it.

And IE had a good population because it was forced with windows, was little else for options for a long time.  When other options came out, of course it took people a while to leave what they were comfortable with, but in the end IE sucked to much.
As does Crhome

Chrome isnt THAT BAD

Well no, its not really.
Just didnt feel that comfortable to me.
Probably because I’m so used to FireFox.

But unlike IE -vs- Firefox and other browsers, I found no reason to switch to chrome, it just doesnt have anything worth moving over for, in my opinion anyways. I wont change just because its new, I need some sort of viable incentive, and there isnt one

So what did you vote for

FireFox, because its what I use now, and NetScape Navigator, because thats what I used to use

well since chrome is by google. im sure they will do whatever it takes to make sure people start using it… rather then trying to monololize one aspect of the itnernet, they want to be the best in every part of it.