New Backround

What do you guys think of this? I took the picture in Jasper Canada and turned it into a slick backround for a game!

I don’t think reality fit on fantasy

Hmmm, interesting, but then, the argument could be made that the reality makes fantasy that much better. All the same, thanks for the input mate ;D

It’s a pretty picture.

Haha, thank you.

Try using some 'shop effects to make it look like a sketch/painting… I don’t think using a photograph works very well, but as a watercolour painting type image, I think it’d look a lot better.

Look at this guy’s background pictures, you may found one with what you want.

Thanks for the tip Syn. And I’ll take a look Zex ;D

Think its a fine fantasy looking background. Good pic with just enough covered that it does not immerse you in real life.

Also canadas awesome so theirs that.

Thank you Marshy Dearest, and yes, Canada is awesome. Except Calgary…… I hate Calgary…

It’s a great picture, but it would seem a bit off to me with a retro rpg style graphiced game. PErhaps you can run some sort of filter on it to make it look more pixelated- like something that you made yourself in paint or photoshop.

Look at this guy’s background pictures, you may found one with what you want.

Don’t advise that…you can’t just take whoever’s picture you want, without attribution.

Don’t advise that…you can’t just take whoever’s picture you want, without attribution.

i didn’t say to use without permission :]

i didn’t say to use without permission :]

Well, you most certaintly implied it.

Just to get the implication clear, hm?

Everybody understands in a different way. But as I linked to the makers account and not directly to some wallpapers, i don’t think it’s called stealing.

lol Dont worry, I didn’t take any. Just looked and learned. You seem a little stressed Carim. Have you tried the suana? :D