Hopefully my last coding help question for a while:

I was wondering if in EO3, there was some form of way to keep track of a persons money. Or EVERYONES money. And then have a leaderboard system where you click a label client side, and it shows a menu with the list of like “top 10” players and their money?

I would like to do this for 1 to add a sense of competition into the game, and 2, create the ability to maybe “control” inflation in my game and try to keep it to a healthy level.

Creating a money table that keeps track of players shouldn’t be hard, You could check player inventories for money when they pick it up and update a short text file of the top 10 users and their balance. If the player’s new balance is greater than a row on the table, update the table.

So Crest. I know you welcomed me and all. But at the end of my response was a “still dont know how to code C#”. I could make a batch file that would blow your mind. And I can usually troubleshoot my own issues when following tutorials. But I’m friggin clueless on starting my own project like that.

IFX if be willing to add it for you for free, because im In a good mood 🙂 so send me source and I’ll look at it Friday

IFX if be willing to add it for you for free, because im In a good mood 🙂 so send me source and I’ll look at it Friday

YOU sir are fricking AWESOME.

create the ability to maybe “control” inflation in my game and try to keep it to a healthy level.

I think I know what you have been reading.

HAHA yeah… Well i’ve been thinking inflation wouldnt be that good if my project hits off (unlike other eclipse projects lol)